BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Support level is way up!

I am happy to announce that I have now reached 55% support and rising! I feel really excited, but I also have been having new thoughts about actually moving. It has occured to me that I may be living my last days in my old house and with my dogs and family. Feels weird to think of being away from all of this. I am still really eager to be doing missions full time, but thoughts of what I'll miss have suddenly occured to me. wow.
I realize now that I can not make this adventure work. It is WAY beyond me. God has held back the support in order for me to rely more heavily on Him. I am seeing more now than ever that He is the one who is in charge of the events of my life.
This new advance is encouraging and spurs me on to be even more active in the pursuit of this new adventure!

0 comments: