BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 02, 2005

What have I been doing lately?

Wow, believe it or not, I've been a juror and it has been taking up ALL of my time! We're talking almost 4 weeks now!
So, just about everything has been on the back burner, dog training, youth ministry and all my evenings too.
Complaining, am I ? Well, not until this week. I was good until we passed up the original deadline, then things started getting hectic. Really, being a Juror is very interesting. I have been able to see the Legislative office working and it is encouraging. But......the demand on my time is beginning to wear. I am grateful to God, that I live in such a country, where we are judged by our peers!
When will it end? Who knows!? I hope....soon! See ya on the other side!

0 comments: