BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Isn't Maine cool!

I'm back from Maine. 10.5 hours of driving later! I arrived at Faith EFC in Waterville,ME and had some kickin' Thai food for dinner! Thurs. night I enjoyed a great time of singing worship, followed by an excellent teaching time. My housing hosts, Al and Daphney were wonderful and so gracious! they even make their own Maple syrup! Cool!
Friday was the big day of networking. I was able to meet a bunch of pastors from the New England area, and hopefully made an impression for Youthbuilders. Many of them had heard about YB but they didn't know about the great new approaches that YB offers for 2 Weekers.
I hope to send out some Introduction letters to churches this week, and hope to get some speaking arrangements. Pray for that.
I wore my cowboy hat in order to be memorable. They certainly noticed the crazy girl with the hat!

0 comments: