BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm going to Maine!

I'm going next week to the New England District Association (of Evangelical Free churches) yearly conference. I will have the opportunity to speak for 7 minutes! So, in that time I want to share my vision for short-term missions. Short term missions is the major factor for people to decide to serve full time in the mission field of the world today. It also develops the worldview and character of the members of our churches who go on trips. I hope to make some good contacts for speaking arrangements at various churches and to build the network I need to finish raising the support to begin working full time with Youthbuilders. Pray for clear communication, excitement in the subject and interest in Youthbuilders as well as support.
Short term missions is a modern approach to an ancient "call"....Go therefore into all the world..."

0 comments: