BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Finally home in Wisconsin

The missions family here was so patient. We had to wait for 2 hrs for my truck to arrive, and everyone had such a great attitude! Once again the unloading was fast! The unloading took 1/2 hr, followed by a celebratory Subway lunch :-) Andy Krausse brought his three teen daughters, and it was such medicine to my heart to have some teens involved in my day. Look at this crew, what great help. This crew, although not complete, includes some great family and new friends. Please do continue to pray for me. My move is now complete, and the settling process continues. There are many changes in the mission right now; and once the dust settles I'll be able to give you a better idea of what is going on. What I do know is that God is in control and that He has not only our best interest in mind, but also His glory and honor. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that everything went ok!! Good luck with getting settled. :-) Love you.

-Melissa-

Nomad said...

Welcome "home"! How are you finding your new church family? May God bless ever day in WI!

Anonymous said...

An adventure within an adventure!
Nice photos.