BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 02, 2006

My last week in Connecticut

This is my Sunday school class on my last Sunday. This week has absolutely flown by. With all the packing and meeting with people "one last time", it seems as though it's still Tuesday or something. The hardest people to say goodbye to so far has been my teens. I have many pictures of groups of kids. One of the easiest parts of that though is, that most of them will be leaving for college this year anyway. So it seems as though an era has ended. They have all been special to me, and I have many that I call "my girls". The ones I leave behind will be in my thoughts constantly. We are packing the truck today and driving out tomorrow morning! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nomad said...

I guess it is "Happy Graduation" to you, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hah, my mom's in that picture. :-)

Good luck on the move!! I'll be praying for you like always!! *hug*

-Melissa

Nomad said...

Any news from the Move?

"Nick" said...

I'm not sure Dagney has internet access yet... but...

The move went pretty well. The truck showed up a day later than expected (problem) but they unloaded within a half hour. The loading in CT went well as well, no problems.

As far as I know things are going well, she is settling in and figuring out what it going on.

If Dagney can't comment for a bit, I will let you know any new details... Amy and I are going to see her on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

So I guess you can say, though things aren't perfect...

Things are going well...

Just playing with you Will!