BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 25, 2006

100% is In!

This is an amazing day! God has done all that I asked and all that my prayer partners prayed. As of 8:45 this morning, He supplied that last $46 per month and I am now at 100%. He supplied it before I sent in my report for salary in June, in time, as I asked Him to. He is so good. His way is a Royal Way, He supplies royally for his children, not just sufficiently, but royally!
There is so much more to this story today. It will have to wait until another post. Suffice it to say, that there is so much going on right now in the EFCA headquarters, and so much change. This morning I wondered if God intended for me to even go, although I could not ignore all that He has done in the last few weeks in order to prepare me to go! As my pastor Randy suggested, I asked God to tell me what to do. He did, by supplying that last of the support and by rewarding our prayers and our faith in Him! I hope to explain in more detail soon. Praise God with me! He has done amazing things!

3 comments:

Nomad said...

Congratulations! Woo-hoo! Great news.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome! I love it when God does things like that, haha.

I'm so excited for youuuu!! :-D

-Melissa-

john and shevawnRamsey said...

Yea Dagney! congratulations on being at full support...