BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas is for seeing old friends again!

What a great time I had, spending quality time with family and getting to also visit with out of town friends and now their babies! Look at that! Four babies! I am on the right, with my brother and sister-in-law and niece. The rest are all reall y good friends, some that I hardly see but every other holiday, every year. It amazes me how quickly life changes. In fact, the smiley guy center, seeminly missing a wife, is a new dad! So actually these families represent 5 babies!
As to what is happening with me right now, I am looking for new ministry opportunities. I am going to be spending next week with some staff of NexGen of Wycliffe Bible Translators. I do not have a final idea of what this will lead to, but I will certainly keep you posted! (literally!)
Right now my youth group kids are back from their EFCA District conference and they are really pumped! They desire to know the Bible better, and they see value in studying the scriptures. Pray that this desire continues and that we the staff, capitalize on it!
We are again advertising a Lebanon Medical Mission. If you know of anyone who is a medical professional, who would like to serve in missions, the trip is scheduled March 18- April 1. Also we have a Prayer Walk mission in Enlgand for March 2-11. Call me if you would like more info! 715-309-2224!
Thanks for checking in! Next week there will be pictures from Orlando, where my meeting is with Wycliffe!

0 comments: