BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Little bits and pieces

Happy Saturday! :-) oops, yah a little late. I am in CT this weekend, for our Missions Emphasis Weekend. I'm excited to be speaking to my home church about all the changes and what I'll be doing this next year. Last year at this time I was just beginning to worry about the last 20+ % support that I needed and wondering if I was ever gonna finish. At that time, who would have thought I'd be back in a year from Wisconsin talking about a move to a new organization. So much can happen in a year!
The picture here is of my small group Bible Study. It is not a true representation of most of my friends, but it is almost all of us. We meet every other Tuesday now. It's nice to be with a group of people my age. A number of them have become good friends.
I will be missing a youth leadership meeting this Sunday. I pray that the teen that I put in charge will do what's asked of him. I know he can, but will he? Youth group was cancelled this week because of fog! Yah, fog! So weird! So I haven't seen the kids this week. I will miss them next week too because of travel. I am to go to Atlanta to visit some supporters and attend a mission meeting about some new up and coming mission projects that my friends want me to hear about. Hmmmm
This Sunday I'll be speaking at a Sunday school, so I am looking forward to using some of my new presentations! :-) Fun, Fun!
Thanks for checking in!
Dagney

0 comments: