BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 06, 2007

Home for a week and off again!

Hello friends! I've got no good pictures this week! Yah, weird. I have been in CT for the missions conference and then in Wisconsin for 2 days and then off to Atlanta, Georgia where I met up with some supporters and attended a missions meeting. Both trips were great to catch up with family and friends as well as add to my missions knowledge. It was such a pleasure to be in Atlanta during their Spring peak! I thought CT was the only place where the Spring pollen was so visible. Atlanta equals it!
I am home now until next Tuesday, when I will go to Florida to attend training camp. I'll be there for a few weeks. I hope to get alot of questions answered, as well as finalize the decision on where to live!
I'm not gonna move until July. My landlord gave me an extension! That was an answer to prayer. Now I'll have time to decide where and time to see my girls a bit longer. I've got some ideas in the works for stuff to do with youth group, so I hope I'll have time. Mom and a few friends are making plans to visit as well as possibly help me move. This summer will be another one of great changes.
I'm hoping that God finally brings that "special someone" into my life this year too! Who knows what a year will bring! :-)
A prayer request for my kids, is that God bring someone to replace me at youth group. I'm really gonna miss these kids. There is so much that could be done here. I'm glad that I've had the priviledge of being a part of the ministry here, even if for just a year.
Have a wonderful Resurrection Day!
He is the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace!
dagney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Florida are your Wycliff meetings?

Kathy E.

"Nick" said...

Hey, we missed seeing you in CT... let us know next time you are in town:)