BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 19, 2007

Freedom!!!!

I am FREE in many senses! I know it's early in the week for a blog post but i just have to tell you! #1.my car is paid off and I'm ecstatic. It's all mine! #2 I got my CA license plates, finally! (and side note, some money that friends from CT gave me while I was home, completely covered the very expensive cost of the licensing and title!!!little did they know!) #3 and the BIGGEST news! is I am released to my "assignment" with my organization!! Yes, as of today. Whew!
So thanks for sharing in a little bit of my news. I'll try to update again over this week, as Thursday is Thanksgiving anyway. There has been lots of fodder for pictures this weekend and there will be again while I'm home for the holidays! See ya again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news all around. :-)

The Heart said...

Congratulations!! We are so glad to hear your news.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dagney. I'm so proud of what you are doing. (And jealous...can't wait till my car is paid off!!;-)

Kathy E.

Keith said...

Dagney,
That's awesome, your car is paid off and titled, and you are now fully supported, Praise God!
Keith