BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Official introduction to my blog friends


This blog is primarily for the "dissemination" of information to my partners, of my mission activities. But knowing that you my partners are also my friends I want to introduce to you my boyfriend "Mike" or "Michael" as I call him. We've been dating since the end of July and he has met both my parents, but not Lee yet.
So, a little info for the inquiring minds. Yes, he is a believer and originally from California. He's a little bit younger than me (27mths) and works for the Army. For now he's stationed at California Polytechnic University as a Professor of Military Science in the ROTC unit. He has served 14+mths in Iraq as a helicopter pilot (yeah, for those that know, just like Dad!) His intention is to make the Army his career, but there are a number of options out there for him when it's time for a reassignment. You could pray for him and his family as his mother is facing serious health issues and we don't know how much longer she has until our Father calls her home. His Dad has been gone since 2006, so many of the responsibilities of his family have fallen on Michael.
We have tons in common, aside from aviation and the military and I look forward to introducing him to y'all when the time permits! He is coming to CT in October, but because of his work and the flight schedule he won't be able to make it to church this time. He will get to see the Lee Pitts family and my "home town". Maybe those of you in CT will see him over the Christmas holidays!
Thanks for checking in. Ministry news will be posted in a few days! All is well!

2 comments:

Nomad said...

Thanks for introducing him to us. Welcome!

M. L. Huitt said...

*grins*